The Klein Tools 7-Inch Phillips-Tip Screwdriver features a durable black tip that is precision-forged and ground with square edges to fit screw openings securely. Its shaft will not bond or twist in normal use due to integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle. This screwdriver is made of high-quality tempered steel.
- Precision-machined tip provides accurate fit and torque without slippage
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip Type: #2 Phillips
- Magnetic: No
- Shank Type: Round
- Shank Length: 7'' (177.8 mm)
- Material: Steel
- Insulated: No
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Handle Color: Black
- Overall Length: 11.313'' (287.4 mm)
- Weight: 0.30 lb (0.14 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.