- Drill, tap and deburr in one easy step
- For aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel
- Designed for use on up to 10 gauge metal
- 1/4-Inch hex for easier application with quick connect
- High speed steel for added durability
- 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24, 12-24 and 1/4-20 tap sizes
- Includes a carrying case
Application: For Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic and Up to 10 Gauge Metal
Special Features: Drill, Tap and Deburr in One Step
Tap Sizes: 6-32 (2), 8-32 (2), 10-24, 10-32, 12-24, 1/4-20
Material: High Speed Steel
Overall Length: 4'' (101.6 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Always ensure that you and persons in the vicinity wear approved eye protection.
Read and follow safety instructions in power tool owner's manual.