- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG wire with ease
- Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion
- Precision machined stripping holes easily remove insulation without damaging the wire
- Removes up to 1-Inch (25 mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable while retaining cable geometry
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability
Application: Strips 8 - 20 AWG solid (6.0 mm² - 0.34 mm²), 10-22 AWG stranded (6.0 mm² - 0.34 mm²)
Material: Cast Alloy Chassis with Heavy-Duty Ecoat Finish
Strips and Cuts: 8 - 20 AWG Solid, 10 - 22 AWG Stranded
Hold-Open Spring: Yes
Overall Length: 6.594'' (167.5 mm)
Handle Color: Blue/Black
Weight: 0.75 lb (0.34 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits
NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.