- Hardened steel precision-ground cutting blades for long life
- Copper curved cutter cleanly cuts round copper cable without compression or frayed ends
- Anvil cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 12 AWG and stainless steel up to .032-Inch (0.8 mm) diameter
- Mild steel cutter for conductors up to .080-Inch (2 mm) diameter
- Curved cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 8 AWG, multi-conductor cable up to 1/2-Inch (13 mm) diameter and coaxial cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59, and RG-62
- New lock design prevents accidental locking or loosening over time
- Double-dipped grips for comfort
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Holes for looping and bending wire
Cutting Capacity: Up to 12 AWG Solid and Stranded Copper Wire, Up to 0.032'' (.081 mm) Diameter Stainless Steel, Up to 1/2'' (12.7 mm) Multi-conductor Cable, Coaxial Cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59 and RG-62
Application: Cuts Copper Wire, Stainless Steel, Conductors, and Coaxial Cable
Screw Shearing: 6-32 & 8-32
Handle Color: Red
Overall Length: 7'' (177.8 mm)
Weight: 0.44 lb (0.20 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.