- Stripping head adjusts to strip: 10-20 AWG solid, 12-22 AWG stranded, and 12/2 and 14/2 Romex® wire
- Adjustable stopper to control the length of the core strip
- Tensioning thumb wheel allows for precise stripping of smaller gauge wire
- Convenient wire cutter in handle
- Grooved grips are designed for added comfort
- Perfect for HVAC applications because it allows you to strip the outer jacket of thermostat wire and then all the associated individual wires
Application: Strips and Cuts 10 - 20 AWG Solid (4.0 mm² - 0.50 mm²), 12 - 22 AWG stranded (2.5 mm² - 0.34 mm²), 12/2 and 14/2 Romex®
Strips and Cuts: 10 - 20 AWG Solid, 12 - 22 AWG Stranded, 12/2 and 14/2 Romex® Wire
Hold-Open Spring: No
Overall Length: 8.25'' (209.6 mm)
Handle Color: Blue/Black
Weight: 0.79 lb (0.36 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuit
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.