This compact, lightweight wire stripper and cutter cleanly cuts solid and stranded copper wire. Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire. Handles are double-dipped for comfortable grip. Curved handles help reach into confined areas.
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Double-dipped comfort grips with curved handles
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Made in USA
Application: 10 - 18 AWG Solid (4.0 mm² - 0.75 mm²), 12 - 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 mm² - 0.50 mm²)
Strips and Cuts: 10 - 18 AWG Solid (4.0 mm² - 0.75 mm²), 12 - 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 mm² - 0.50 mm²)
Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
Overall Length: 7.125'' (181 mm)
Handle Color: Blue/Yellow
Weight: 0.34 lb (0.15 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- DO NOT use to cut steel wire.