Guard against electric shock while working on live wires with the Klein Tools Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter. This tool protects up to 1,000 volts thanks to a dual-layer insulated coating. The dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool and the orange outer coating that is flame retardant and impact resistant
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Double-dipped comfort grips with curved handles
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Made in USA
Application: Cuts, Strips, Loops and Gauges Wires
Special Features: Compact and Lightweight, Spring Loaded For Self Opening
Strips and Cuts: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 AWG Solid (4.0 mm², 2.5 mm², 1.5 mm², 1.0 mm², 0.75 mm²) 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 mm², 1.5 mm², 1.0 mm², 0.82 mm², 0.50 mm²)
Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
Overall Length: 8'' (203.2 mm)
Handle Color: Orange
Handle Finish: 2-Layer
Weight: 0.75 lb (0.34 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.