The Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper/Cutter strips, cuts and loops 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire. Precision, shear-type blades provide clean cuts on both solid and stranded copper wire. The strong-gripping serrated nose easily bends, shapes and pulls wire. For convenience, we have easy-to-read markings on both sides as well as doubled-dipped grips for comfort.
- Cuts, strips, and loops 8-16 AWG Solid and 10-18 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
Application: Cuts, Strips and Loops Wires
Strips and Cuts: 8-16 AWG Solid (8.4 mm²-1.3 mm²), 10-18 AWG Stranded (5.3 mm²-0.82 mm²)
Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
Overall Length: 7.125'' (181 mm)
Handle Color: Blue/White
Weight: 0.34 lb (0.15 kg)
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.